Friday, July 30, 2010

Seven peaks

Last Friday Eric didn't have to work because of Pioneer Day so we decided to take Bryson and Carley to Seven peaks. Grandma watched Maddy at her house. It has been a long time since either of us had been there. We had a blast and the kids had fun too.

Bryson and the tube

riding the waves in the wave pool

Eric teaching Carley and Bryson how to surf the wave


Bryson sitting in the tunnel in the kiddie pool

Carley was grins all day


Carley on the slide

Bryson fell asleep around 4:00
The best part was that by 4:30 I was ready to go home, but Eric wanted to get his money's worth and stay until the end. We stayed for a little longer and then the power went off at the park, so no one could go on any of the slides. Eric stood in line and got comp tickets so we can go back again.
My kids are such fish. They love the water and everything to do with it, I think they get that from their dad. Bryson is a great swimmer and loves to swim. Carley is close to swimming by herself, but she likes to use a noodle to help her. They love to go to Grandma's apt pool and swim or to the kamas pool

1 comment:

Connie de said...

I love 7 Peaks! My kids and I and all the cousins used to go every summer. There's no place like it. Now I guess I need to take my grandkids. How fun for you.