Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Bryson's baptism

Bryson turned 8 in July and had a very special baptism in August with family and friends. A year or so ago a friend showed me a cute invitation for a baptism that I wanted to copy so I did. I got Bryson dressed up in Eric's suit (which also happened to be his Dad's) and took some pictures. I them used photoshop and made a cute invitation. I also made a cute wall display for his room that has 4-5 different poses and on the top it says "I hope they call me on a mission"






















Eric and Bryson
Bryson and I before the baptism

Eric and Bryson all in white, ready for baptism.
My parents were able to come out and we had other family and friends which made it a very special day. I only wish I would have taken a picture of the whole group.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats to Bryson! The invite is so sweet!

Mela said...

This is so cute. I am having my son do the same for his baptism invitation. Is the poem yours or did you find it somewhere? If it is yours do you mind if I use it for our invitations? Thank you, Mela :0) mela@simplybeautifulvinyl.com