Wednesday, June 25, 2008

No More Training Wheels

Bryson has been riding his bike all summer wishing he could ride without training wheels. This last week Eric raised the training wheels so that he didn't rely so much on them and he was doing really good. He started going over rocks and grass more, which he thought was cool and now he thinks he has a dirt bike.
Last night Bryson asked Eric to take the training wheels off and once Bryson got on the bike he was off. He is still a little wobbly and doesn't have perfect control of the bike, but he is still going over rocks and grass and up and down the sidewalk. He is so proud of himself and now all he wants to do is ride.

5 comments:

Athack77 said...

That's a BIG accomplishment! Way to go Bryson! They're be no stopping him now.

Alisha said...

Hi Dawnelle

I found your blog!!!! how fun, your kids are getting so big! It's good to see whats going up in Midway, we sure do miss it. I think that Tyler still has some stuff in your basement, sorry about that. I think that he needs Eric's # so that he can call and arrange a time to come and get it. Looks like you guys are doing great!!! see you later

Anne Marie said...

I'm impressed! That's awesome he's learned how to do that already. The church history tour looks awesome. I can't believe how much you fit in.

Jocelyn said...

I sure wish Spencer would get a little bit more interested in the bike riding. I'm not gonna give up 7 more weeks of summer!! :)
Good job Bryson!!!

Sally said...

I love seeing kids learn to ride a bike, the excitement is simply contagious. He's so cute!