Thursday, December 04, 2008

Relief Society Christmas Dinner

I am the second counselor in the Relief Society and over Enrichment and on Tuesday we had our big Christmas Dinner and Program. I decided that I would delegate and make different committees for food, decorations, invitations, and the program. It all came out really nice and I didn't have to stress about everything. I loved the table decorations. I asked my cousin Shayla to do the decorations and it turned out awesome. She is amazing. The people that were in the decorations committee brought their christmas dishes from home and then they decorated the tables and other places. Here are some pictures. Our food and our program was also amazing. It turned out to be a really nice night. Also thanks to Ann who watched my kids and to Eric who came over last minute to help serve the meal.

3 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Very stylish. Looks like you did a great job. I mailed your card yesterday. Let me know when you get it.

Anne Marie said...

The table settings look amazing!

Sally said...

Beautiful!!!