Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Road Trip

Bryson had spring break last week and I decided that I didn't want to spend the whole week at home, but Eric had to work so I decided to go out to Colorado and visit my parents. the only problem, was that I would be crazy if I drove out by myself. So I decided to have my parents meet Eric, I, and the kids half way. At the half way point Eric would take my parents car and go back to midway. And my parents would come in the car with me and we would continue on to thier house. then later in the week Eric would drive my parents car out and stay for the weekend and easter and we would drive back together. It is a little complicated, but it actually worked. It meant Eric did a lot of driving, but I was very grateful that he did because it was nice to be at my parents (but he also got some good nights sleep without the baby waking him up).
I am also very grateful to Eric because he bought and installed a dvd player and screen into the car, what a lifesaver!!!
On the way back the kids watched 4 movies!!! Madalyn was a good traveler and slept most of the time.





No comments: