Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bryson's bday and pioneer day

Last weekend we celebrated Pioneer day (July 24th) and Bryson's birthday (july 25th) . We usually combine the two because Bryson likes thinking the fireworks are on his birthday and Eric has the 24th off. I can't believe that Bryson is 6 years old, time flies. We had family come over for dinner on Friday. This year he wanted his birthday theme to be legos, so I made a lego cake. I tried a mock Rueben cake (for those in Bakersfield know what this is) with rasberries, pudding, and a whipped topping frosting. It was sooo good. For presents he got 5 sets of legos totaling over 200o lego pieces, I keep stepping on them and I know I will be picking them up for the rest of my life. We then did some fireworks and went and watched some. Bryson also had a kids birthday party on Monday. His theme was legos and we played find the missing lego piece, a building game, and how many legos can you pick up in one hand. The kids were wild, but they had fun.



Bryson and his lego cake

Bryson and Carley loved doing sparklers


fireworks in Charelston


Madalyn loved watching the fireworks and the noise didn't scare her one bit


Bryson's kids party

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

Cool pictures of the fireworks Dawnelle!