Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls

For Family Home Evening on Monday we went to Bridal Veil Falls. It is funny that both Eric and I have lived in Utah for about 10 years and we grew up visiting Provo and Salt Lake during the summer, but neither of us have ever been to the falls. We drive past them at least 2 times a week. We tried jumping on rocks to avoid getting our feet wet, but as I was trying to help Carley across I lost my footing and got my feet wet. From then on I stayed in the water the help the kids not fall. Bryson then decided that he would get his feet wet.





This is one of my favorite pictures. I was messing around with the shutter speed and took a picture at the same time Carley about fell in the water. Luckily she caught herself and didn't fall in, but I loved the picture anyways.



Bryson loved climbing the rocks!

Maddy always gets a ride with Dad. Her two bottom teeth are coming in so she is chewing on everything


I can never get her to smile when I take a picture. I think she is too interested in the camera itself

No comments: