Wednesday, July 14, 2010

End of school for Bryson

I am still so far behind in posting. Before school got out Bryson and all the first grade had a program. It was a tribute to Midway and it was so cute. My favorite song is a remake of John Denver's song "Country Road" They sang lots of songs and did some skits. I was so grateful to just see him up there singing after all that happened this school year. There was an awards assembly a few days later and they awarded people 100% attendance and I thought to myself, Bryson should have received the most missed attendance. I never counted, but I think he missed around 40 days of school. Even though he missed that much school he still ended up above normal on reading level and passed everything else for 1st grade. I am so grateful to his teacher Mrs. Miller and all she did to help him.



No comments: