Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Let it Snow

I think my three kids, (Eric included) thought it was Christmas morning when they woke up. They were all so excited for the snow and they were all excited to use the new plow on the four-wheeler. Eric even went around and did his home-teachers driveway and our neighbors driveway.


My kids love the snow and they love to help shovel and play in the snow.
Bryson thought it would be fun to ride his bike in the snow. Luckily he didn't hit and icy spot and fall.

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

MAN...what a great toy/tool!! It's crazy the diffence in weather from here to there.

Athack77 said...

Bog boys will still be boys! Do you think Eric could make a trip up to Alpine and do my house and neighborhood as well? I'd really appreicate it!! At least you guys won't be gettting any back ache's this year!

Athack77 said...

I meant BIG boys, not bog boys...stupid fingers...LOL

Aggiefamily said...

Hey there! Its me Courtney KEmp just saw your blog site on Carolyn Barker's and wanted to say hi!

Alisha said...

Hey Dawnelle,

I just emailed Eric but thought I should try here also. Tyler can stop and get his deer in a couple hours if somebody will be home. Let me know.

Alisha
snow looks fun

Seth Jenson said...

Hi! I sold pest control with Clark Pest Control one summer, and that's why I was out in Bakersfield. It was the summer of '98 right when I got home from my mission. Thanks for checking out our blog! Welcome back any time. :)