Sunday, March 15, 2009

Madalyn's photoshoot

On Friday I went over to my friend Misty's house who has backdrops and photo lights and took pictures of Madalyn. She was fussy at first and not very cooperative, but after she calmed down and went to sleep we got her undressed and took some naked baby pictures. She was so peaceful and I just kept taking pictures. We got to the end and she was still sleeping so I kept taking pictures and we kept doing different poses. In the end I took about 400 pictures. it was crazy. Here are some of the pictures that I like the best. Hope you enjoy.
















y
s

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures. Interesting how her hair changed from the March 8th postings to the March 15th postings.

Love, Dad

Papa Randy said...

So adorable and precious. Do the words "Joy in your Posterity" ring more true and important. Beautiful little family.

Tell Sarah Jane if she doesn't start blogging, I'm comming to kick her butt, and I am not going to help bear testimony again.

www.babyhomepages.net/haley said...

oh my.... love your pics! i love the ones with the huge gerber daisys!!! She is adorable! Congrats!!!

Jill