Sunday, March 15, 2009

picture update

We aren't getting much sleep around here lately. Madalyn has her days and nights mixed up and she gets really fussy and gassy when we are getting ready for bed. She also likes to be bright eyes around 3:00 in the morning. She is also getting spoiled by sleeping in our bed. I don't like to sleep with her, but Eric loves to snuggle with her, especially if it means he can get a better night sleep than listening to her cry. I love to snuggle her, just during the day time is better for me. She is a sweet spirit in our house and we love having her around.
Here are a bunch of pictures from this past week. Hope you enjoy.
I took this picture myself with the camera. It was a little tricky, but she was so peaceful and snuggly on my chest.


Sunday March 8th
Madalyn keeping her eyes open



Sunday March 8th
Carley and Bryson love their little sister. They love to hover around her when I am feeding and putting her to sleep. Bryson has put her to sleep in his arms a couple of times and he is very proud of doing it. They both love to give her kisses and pat her head

Carley and Madalyn

Carley, Bryson and Madalyn

Carley giving Madalyn a kiss

Bryson and Madalyn
Picture taken Thursday March 5th
Bryson, Carley and Madalyn

No comments: