Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break 2010

For spring break this year we decided to do the Southern California trip again. We had a lot of fun with family and friends. My parents were able to come down for a couple days, we had some friends that live in Southern California spend some days with us, and we were able to see Eric's sister and her family and also his brother.

We drove and on the way down we split the trip and stayed a night in Las Vegas. It's a good thing because our ipod broke that showed the movies in the car. Luckily for the ride home Eric knows how to get things working so we stopped at the Apple Store and bought a cord so his iphone could show the movies instead. It was nice to have coming home because we didn't split it up. Bryson and Carley did good. Maddy had her moments, but did relatively well.

We did Disneyland and Legoland again, but none of us had ever been to California Adventure so that was new and fun. We also did a couple days at the beach and a day in Bakersfield.

What a great way to make new memories. We had a blast! I love taking pictures and they remind me of the fun memories, so you are forewarned that there are a lot of pictures. I separated the posts into the different days we were down there for my own sake.

1 comment:

...You May Say I'm A Dreamer said...

I just finished reading all of your Spring Break posts. It reminded me of all of great times we had down there as a family...I was thinking of doing the Disinfectant Wipes in May, but they really don't take that long so I could do them next Tues. Just let me know so I can send a sign-up around on Sunday.
~Mary