Thursday, August 05, 2010

Boating

Continuing Bryson's birthday week my parents came out with my neice and nephews and my brother and his family also came out. Bryson loves going boating so we took them all out on the boat. The kids loved to tube.



Dawnelle wake surfing. My first time. It was a lot of fun.


Debbie wake surfing


Nathan wake boarding

Dawnelle and Debbie on the tube


Eric wake surfing - Bryson took the picture

Nathan wake surfing
It was a fun day out on the lake. We got pushed out because of bad weather, but we had a lot of fun. We got home and we planned for all the adults to go out to dinner. We got 2 babysitters to watch all 8 kids at my house and my mom, dad, Nathan, Debbie, me, and Eric went out to dinner at Snake Creek Grill. it was really good. It has been along time since just the adults went out to dinner. It was a nice relaxing dinner

We were getting everybody ready for bed out front and maddy decided she wanted to lay down with them. it didn't last long, but it was cute for a picture

The next morning Morgan and Carley with lovely crazy hair.

No comments: