Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Feher Reunion

My Aunt and cousin planned a reunion with my dad's side of the family who doesn't get together very often. This was right after Bryson's birthday in July so my parents were able to go. It was fun to see Aunt, Uncles, and cousins who I don't see very often. Also to see all the cousins who have kids just like I do. We met at Vivian Park and had a picnic and played some fun games and talked. It was a lot of fun.

My aunt Jeannine blowing bubbles with Maddy and Carley

Jeannine helping Carley on the monkey bars

Jeannine helping Morgan, my brother's daughter on the monkey bars.

Carley

Morgan and Carley. They are about 9 months apart in age. They had fun playing with each other.

My cousin Tiffanie's husband Steve and their little boy Calum.

Maddy playing in the rocks

The adults playing some funny game that I can't remember the name to.

Jeannine and Natalie and her kids

Playing in the water
Thanks for a great time everybody.

No comments: