Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Fall Break we went to the Zoo

So even thought I have lived in Utah for more than 10 years I have never been to the Hogle Zoo. I always seem to go to the Denver zoo when we are out visiting family. So over Fall Break I decided to enjoy the nice weather we were having and go to the zoo. The kids loved it. They had a baby elephant that the kids loved watching and Maddy loved getting out of the stroller and getting up close. I have to say the Denver zoo is better, but it was a fun day with the kids


Bryson and Carley watching the elephants

Maddy watching the rhino


Carley and Bryson with a giant tortoise in the back ground

maddy getting up close


1 comment:

ragnhildsboys said...

I can't say that I have ever been impressed with Hogle Zoo, it looks very depressing to be an animal and having to live there. But you can't go wrong spending time with your kids:)