Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm pregnant

To all my friends in the blogging world I guess it is about time that I announce that I am pregnant. Most people who I see regularly know, but I thought I would let everybody else know. I am about 17 weeks along and due March 8th. I am still not showing very much and I am still able to wear my normal clothes, but they are getting tight so I will be going to my "fat pants" soon. Most people who see me don't know I am pregnant and others forget because I don't show. I am finding out what I am having on October 28th, so I am excited

10 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Congratulations!!! That's great news. I can't believe you're not showing yet. After my first pregnancy, my belly just popped out by 9 or 10 weeks. Keep us posted on everything.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Hooray!!! I will now have to live vicariously through everyone else having babies now. So yeah!!

Kelli Proctor said...

awesome! Congratualations! Now I have 2 friends due in my birthday month! I am so excited for you!

Alisha said...

Congrats!!! At least you already have one of each so no pressure! Hope you are feeling well.

Sally said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey there cousin. I think it's great you guys are adding on to the family. Congratulations!!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Anderson Family...Dawnelle I hope you are feeling well :)

The Youngs said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what you're having. =)

Athack77 said...

Yea!!! Let us know what you're having when you find out. March is a great month to have a baby! I loved having Chelsie then. I hope you're not too sick!!

Papa Randy said...

Yeah for granny Annie. Congrats on being PG. We love babies at my house. Since you have such beautiful children, you need to have lots. Tell Eric that my jar actually weighs 19 1/4 pounds and is growing. I think his guess is way low, but I don't know for sure. Remember you get 2 guesses per person in your family. That's 2for the unborn as well. You also get an extra guess for anyone you refer to my blog. Once again congratulations on being PG.