Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy Month

So September has been a crazy busy month for me and I have hardly had time to blog, and when I want to I forget my camera. I think I might be finally up to date with pictures so there will be a couple of blogs in the next couple of days. This month started off with Swiss Days and then Bryson going to Kindergarten. I am volunteering in his class three times a month and watching my cousin's kids while she volunteers. Carley and her play great together. We have had a lot going on in Relief Society (I am the 2nd counselor). We had an Enrichment that we had to plan and prepare for. Thank goodness one is over. Next month we have super saturday so I have to do that next. We had a funeral last week for a guy that was 94. I had to help prepare the food and serve it. Thanks to my cousin who watched my kids. We have then also had Bryson's soccer games which will be the next post. The last two weeks I have also been canning like crazy which will be another post also. So overall I have been busy and on the go constantly.

No comments: