Sunday, March 30, 2008




Girl Scout Cookies

One of my favorite times of the year when my girl scout cookies come. I look forward to it every year. My favorite is the tagalong (peanut butter pattie), followed by thin mints, then followed by the samoas. A special thanks to my neighbor’s granddaughter who I have gotten my cookies from for the past two years.

I remember when I was young and in Brownies and Girl Scouts. I went door to door trying to sell the cookies. I also sat in front of grocery stores asking people if they wanted to buy some as they walked by. It is a lot better now when I can just buy them from the girl scouts.

5 comments:

Jill Manning said...

Amen, I love Girl Scout cookie time!!!

Kelli Proctor said...

I love the picture above, so pretty, is that Midway? So fun, I love your blog! Ours is rogproctorfamily.blogspot.com, check it out!

Anderson Family said...

The picture in the header was taken by Dawnelle from our front door step with a Canon Rebel XT. It is the "backside" of Timpanogos.

Dawnelle is becoming quite the photographer. Hopefully we can spot light more of her work here.

The Elms said...

Hello! It was cool logging on and seeing a comment from Eric. Long time no see! But you guys have the cutest family! And school age, no less! We'll keep in touch!

Kelli Proctor said...

I think some girls from the wyview ward want to get together next week and play cuz its spring break, you in?