Sunday, March 23, 2008

Powder Day



Yesterday was Bryson's first day skiing. I had meant to take him earlier in the season but due to starting at my new work my weekdays have been tight. I also wanted to take him on a nice sunny day as I figured he would enjoy it more. This year we have only had a few weeks with out a storm (Although the spring has been pretty dry).

Alta was a nice place to take Bryson. They had two tow ropes, one that was pretty flat and one that was steeper. They also had a 'magic carpet' conveyor belt that was easy to ride up. But the icing on the cake was the high speed triple lift that was free after 3pm.








Bryson was pretty good and has learned quite a bit so far. Hes getting better at the pizza and is excellent on French fries (snow plow and skiing strait). He lasted from Noon until 4:15 when we went back home with one break for snacks and two potty breaks (1 that was an emergency down hill event).



All in all I look forward to having Bryson as a Ski/Boarding partner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dawnelle! I am so glad you have a blog! Ours is www.babyhomepages.net/haley
Thank you for opening your blog up to other people!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting us to see your blog Dawnelle! I love the pictures and updates.