Monday, July 07, 2008

Boating

On Saturday we went boating with our neighbors boat. We had so much fun. Bryson wanted to go on the tube so Eric went slow at first, but he was having so much fun that he went faster. Bryson loved it!! The tube is a four person tube, so it is really hard to make it flip, so Bryson never got in the water, but he loved the ride.


Also I was able to try wakeboarding again and I finally got up. I tried about 10 years ago and couldn't get up and then I never got the chance again until last year, but I couldn't get up. When I tried on Saturday I finally got up. I was excited!!

2 comments:

Jill Manning said...

You little boy is so awesome...he seems so fearless! And you look totally hardcore on a wakeboard!

Athack77 said...

Awesome job on the wake board! That's a great picture. What a fun adventuire for Bryson too.