Thursday, July 31, 2008

Garden

I keep meaning to post these pictures. I love the summer when the flowers are in bloom, but I hate the weeds. Usually I do good on picking them weekly, but it seems this year they have gotten out of control. Oh well, the flowers make up for it.



Our garden is growing by leaps and bounds. We have enjoyed beans, zucchini, crook neck squash, and raspberries. Eric can't wait for the tomatoes.

My roses are a little small because I transplanted them from the front to the side and it took them awhile. Eric thought I was killing them, but they have all bounced back and most of them have started to bloom. I love roses!!

2 comments:

Jill Manning said...

This is why I can't wait to own a house with a yard because I would love to have my own garden!!! Your's is beautiful, good job!! Are you doing square foot gardening at all? I think that is the way I will go, hopefully mine will be has plentiful as yours!

The Wells Family said...

That is so beautiful!! Seriously I wish I had a yard cuz I love love love lilies... so pretty