Saturday, July 19, 2008

Goodbye, Farewell



After 8 good years of reliability we have sold my car. I bought it used in 2000, right after my freshman year in college. My brother and I shared the car at BYU that year. I then was married the next summer. It has served me well and I have many fond memories in the car. It did great in the snow and up in the mountains. Eric took very good care of it. He made sure everything was always working and I always felt good driving it. It was still working good, but we have decided to get something bigger that can hold more people. Especially now when not many people are buying big SUV's hopefully we can find a good deal. Luckily Eric's mom has an extra car that I am using until Eric finds a good deal.

4 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I love the new Toyota Highlander and the Honda Pilot. They each come with a 3rd row. I think since we dont live in the snow, our next vehicle (after a motorcycle) will be mini-van, which I swore I would never get but they can be really nice to have for space and comfort.

Athack77 said...

Keep us posted on your new replacement. Good things are so hard to say goodbye to. You'll always have the memories!

Kelli Proctor said...

WOW! I remember you had that car at Wyview! That has been a good car! Good luck on finding a new one! Yeah, that picture is Frankfurt, you are good! Cool that you went to high school in Germany, how come?

Jill Manning said...

Its amazing how attached we become to our cars. I'm super attached to the truck (which my brother still drives) and to my car right now, Burt. Good luck finding a new car, that is always an adventure!