Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Carley's first hair cut

Carley's hair is getting really long so I decided that she needed a hair cut. I have to have Eric's mom help cut hair because I don't know what I am doing when it comes to kids hair. I was down in Provo yesterday and we decided to cut her hair because Ann is going to be out of town for a month. We thought she would be best after her nap, but she woke up a grouch and even with ice cream before the hair cut she wasn't in a happy mood. But we got done what we needed to. We took off about two inches and just evened it all around. It doesn't look much different, but it doesn't look straggly on the ends



3 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

oh what a sad little girl! She is such a cutie! It is so funny how kids absolutely hate doing stuff like that, dont worry they get used to it though eventually!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Yea!!! We get Ann for a month! Now the baby can come. She was waiting for my birthing coach to get here.

Anne Marie said...

What a cutie! I know that my twins hate getting their hair cut too. By the way, I was catching up on some of your posts and had to tell you that those pics of your kids by the trees are absolutely darling. Nice job.