Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Denver Zoo

Bryson, Carley and I flew to my parents house in Denver last Friday on a last vacation of the summer. Yesterday we went to the Denver Zoo with all the cousins.

We had a lot of fun and the kids loved looking at all the animals. They loved feeding the birds and having them so close.

They also had a fun activity to see how far you can jump compared to different animals. I love this picture because it is Bryson jumping in mid air. He can jump as far as a jack rabbit.

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Have you learned to french braid Carley's hair yet? Looks like you guys are having fun out there!

Jill Manning said...

Wow, I can't believe they still have that sign? I remember that from when I was a kid. I love zoos, I can't wait to go with my kids just to have an excuse to go. How fun that you got to be in CO and to be with family!