Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures

My kids were outside playing in my parents back yard the other night and Bryson started climbing one of their trees. I decided that it was a cute picture so tonight I got him in some nice clothes to take some nice pictures. I think they turned out really good.









Carley's little pose is thanks to my Mom who told her to put her hand on her hip.
Both Bryson and Carley lasted just long enough with some bribes for me to take their pictures.

The last one is of them trying to catch a bunny in my parents yard. There are tons of them around their house and they love to chase them. Thanks to my sister-in-law who does the braids in Carley's hair. I think it is so cute, but I can't braid so she does it when I am with her. (Sorry for so many pictures, but I had a hard time narrowing it down)

No comments: