Sunday, May 18, 2008

An addiction? Perhaps.
So Eric thinks I am addicted to blogging. He thinks I am crazy for posting everyday. I have to say I love looking at others blogs and seeing how everybody is doing and keeping in contact with everybody. It's like getting Christmas cards everyday, which is one of my favorite parts about Christmas is hearing from everybody.
I have to defend myself though. Sometimes I can go a week without blogging and other times I do it everyday. It just depends on what my kids and I have been up to and if I take my camera and take pictures or not.
I hope those who read my blog enjoy it. Please leave comments. I love knowing who reads my blog and keeping in contact.
Has anybody ever put their blog into a book like a journal or something. I would love to have some ideas.

3 comments:

LadyMoncur said...

Jocelyn Delgado and her sister in law, Karrie, have had their blog pages made into a book. I think Jocelyn doesn it anually. I will look and see if I can find where they did it.

The Wells Family said...

hey this is Rachel (ryan's wife) I finally got your blog address so I'll be checking up on you... oh and I think the daisies are so cute in that picture

Athack77 said...

Addicted to blogging? Nah, Eric gets adult conversation everyday. If it wasn't for blogging, I wouldn't. (especially when Chris is out of town) Although denial is a sign there could be a problem.....I love your pictures!