Thursday, May 01, 2008

Under the Big Top

I love our library story time.
Each week my kids look forward to going to story time. They love Miss Sally and all she does for the kids; from singing to reading books to doing crafts. Every once in awhile they have a party at story time. Yesterday it was a circus theme and my kids had a blast.
They had a clown that did balloon figures. Carley got a flower and Bryson got a sword. They also had a animal tamer. Luckily they were just reptiles and not lions. A guy from the BYU Bean Museum came and brought a snake, turtle, and lizard. Both Bryson and Carley pet the snake and turtle. I was surprised.



Bryson also turned into a muscle man and Carley was a tight rope walker. They had such a great time.

4 comments:

Jill Manning said...

I have been tempted to start story time here in Yuma because our libraries suck and don't do them but your's would be mine to shame! That looks like so much fun!!!

Athack77 said...

What a fun picture of your kids! I wish I had a story time like that to go to. I'd actually put forth the effort and drag my kids so I could pet a snake too.

LadyMoncur said...

What cute little kiddles

Sally said...

What a great story time!