Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Garden
So, I can't even compare my garden to the Bunting's, but today I finally finished getting most of the plants in and last week I got the seeds in. We are still getting below freezing in Midway so we have to cover our tomato plants with wall-o-waters so they won't freeze. Usually we have a couple nights that go below freezing until June 10th so when the plants start to sprout I put the row covers on at night so they won't freeze.
Tomato plants before wall-o-waters - you have to look close in front of Carley to see the plants. The other part of the garden hasn't sprouted yet.

Tomato plants after wall-o-waters

Carley covered with dirt from the garden. She kept getting her hands dirty and then washing them, then getting them dirty, and then washing them. She loves to play in the hose and get wet

3 comments:

LadyMoncur said...

Look at you guys! Your garden looks like it will be awesome.

Athack77 said...

Good for you guys! You're one step ahead of me. I'm still wating for Chris to give me input on what we'll plant.

CHERIE said...

That's an awesome garden. I bet my garden has more weeds!!!