Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Preschool Graduation
Bryson had his preschool graduation today. They went to the park and played and then had a little program where they sang the songs that they have learned this year. Compared to last year when he didn't sing for the program, he sang all the songs this year and did a great job. I can't believe I have a child ready to go to Kindergarten in the fall. Where has the time gone, he used to be a baby.

Bryson and his friend Dillon

Bryson and his teacher Miss Julie

Bryson and his preschool class

3 comments:

Athack77 said...

Kindergarten is a big step, especially with the first one. I love his buddy picture!

Kelli Proctor said...

COngratulations Bryson! I LOVE preschool graduations, they are so stinkin cute! How fun!

Stephanie said...

It really makes me sad to go to preschool graduation :( We have ours today and I too can't believe the time has gone by so quickly. I am taking lots of tissues.