Friday, May 23, 2008

In case anyone missed it, Weezer put out a new video this week. Its been a while since Weezer has come out with anything new let alone a new album. Even some of their most recent stuff (el scorcho era) hasn't been quite the same sound. But I think this new song has that same feel. There was a time in my life when almost all that listen to was Weezer. I even consider Carley's name part inspired by the song "Mykel And Carli". Some of the best times with friends were at Weezer concerts! So if you haven't take an look yet, hit the play button and watch the "Pork and Beans" video here....



So my rating is four stars ****. It has the ninja roll guy that I have laughed at so much this past year. The Leave Britney alone guy(Chris Crocker) and so many other pop-internet icons. It's like they got all my "this is funny" emails and then made a video out of it with a rocking song. But they didn't just copy and pasted the funny videos... they went and got the people to do new stuff in their video! Anyway if you like Weezer, and enjoyed this video let me know!

Oh and in case you were wondering if it was legal for who ever to upload this video (I didn't)... well it looks like Weezer put it up..
see here

References to other videos here

Tay Zonday
Miss Teen South Carolina
Kelly, from the Shoes video
the Will It Blend? blender
Chris Crocker (Leave Britney Alone)
the dude in Evolution of Dance
Daft Hands
Charlie the Unicorn
the ninja guy -
the Dramatic Look Gopher!!
it's peanut butter jelly time!
K-Fed
the Soulja Boy dance
diet coke and mentos
lightsaber guys
t shirts
numa numa
all your base are belong to us
GI Joe PSA
UFO
Guy and Glasses
Cannon D
Thats a first list... Just think how hard it was to find all these random people on the internet. EPIC

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that kind of made me laugh. i heard that song a bit ago. i think the album is due out in june. thanks for the heads up though

LadyMoncur said...

Pork & beans is being played out on the radio down here but the video is fantastic. Nice list.

Athack77 said...

I look at a video like that and think about how much fun it would be to make it. I think the song is a lot like their oldder stuff. Good video, thanks for sharing!!

Anne Marie said...

Hey, Dawnelle. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Of course, I remember you from our good old Wyview days. Your kiddos are adorable. I think you were either pregnant or had just had your first baby when we moved away. In answer to one of your previous posts, there is a service called blurb which can make your blog into a book. I think it's on a website called www.blurb.com. Blogging is so addictive, but I also feel like I do a much better job staying in touch with people and documenting what's happening with my family. Feel free to stop by and visit my blog again. I'll check back on you.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/mengungkap-karakter-keras-kepala-pemilik-zodiak-taurus